How to buy Quant
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to make buying Quant easier.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports QNT.
Proceed to our table to compare popular options – keep in mind that most exchanges require an email address, phone number, and ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account by wire transfer, pay with a credit or debit card, or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to purchase Quant.
- Buy Quant.
Complete your Quant purchase, then find the best wallet to store QNT.
Warning: This information does not constitute cryptocurrency buying advice, a recommendation for Quant, or an endorsement of any particular provider or service. Talk to a financial professional before making any investment or purchase.
What is Quant?
Quant (QNT) is the 121st largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $ 560,194,469. Quant’s current price is $ 43.73, or 1.660%
lower than yesterday. Prices have fluctuated between $ 44.05 and $ 40.24 in the past 24 hours. All prices are shown in US dollars and correct as of June 10, 2021 08:06 UTC.
Where to buy Quant
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade QNT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies, and fees. To select Go to the site to register directly with the supplier.
Quant in brief
Information last updated on June 10, 2021 at 08:06 UTC.
|Total QNT supply||14 612 493|
|QNT in circulation||12,840,333|
|Current price||US $ 43.73|
|High date of all time||23 Aug 2018|
|Notable team members||Gilbert Verdian, Peter Marirosans|
|Partnerships||LACChain, SIA, Oracle, Amazon Web Services, Hyperledger|
|Uses of the token||Utility token|
Performance of quantitative prices over time
How to sell Quant
You can collect your QNT with the same redemption you purchased it through:
- Log in to the exchange where you have QNT.
If you store your Quant in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of QNT you want to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sale price and charges and close your Quant sale.
What to consider when buying cryptocurrency
Buying cryptocurrency can be a risky business, but there are precautions you can take to mitigate the risk:
- Do not buy parts through FOMO: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, especially if the coin’s price goes up for no apparent reason.
- Stick to the well-known exchanges: Unless you are an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well-known crypto exchanges to avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto in a hardware wallet rather than an exchange.
- Discover the founders and developers of the piece: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can’t find details on the creator of the coin, you may want to consider investing in another cryptocurrency.
Warning: Cryptocurrencies, including Quant, are speculative, complex, and involve significant risk – they are very volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of QNT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own situation and get your own advice before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the websites of relevant regulators before making any decisions. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in Quant or any other cryptocurrency discussed.